Skip to content

Murdered Host

Learn all about murder mystery parties and how to host your own.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Murdered Host

Postby seedoffaith07 » February 10th, 2005, 12:36 pm

Hello. I'm planning to throw a murder mystery party at the end of this month for my Sweet Sixteen :D. I have chosen The Class of '57: A Killer Reunion because I want to keep it clean and I think the 50's are fun :) . I do have one question concerning the murders that can take place during the night. The tips said that it was probably a good idea not to assign the part of Jenny or Johnny to the host. So I decided to be Linda. The brochure says only to murder if you have a good reason and to notify the host if/when you do murder someone. What do I do if I, the host and character Linda, am murdered? And what must I do if I murder someone?
seedoffaith07

Postby 2coolbaby » February 18th, 2005, 11:56 am

You would treat your murder just the same as you would any other characters. If you have other characters available in your kit then you would come back after your murder as one of these characters 'arriving late' to the event. If you have no unused characters then you would return as an Inspector or Detective called in to help solve the newest murder.

If you wish to commit murder then just make sure the body is found. Obviously you don't have to tell anyone as you will know who did it :D
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to How to Host a Murder Mystery Party Game