Skip to content

Additonal Murders

Learn all about murder mystery parties and how to host your own.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Additonal Murders

Postby Nisse11 » April 1st, 2008, 3:29 pm

I have read the host guide, character background booklet and the forums and I have a better idea of how the extra murders work, but there are still a few things I'd like clarification about.

I know the murderer shows the victim the weapon and then they immediately "die" and the murderer comes and tells the Host that they have murdered someone and where the victim's "body" can be found. The host guide says that I should casually make sure the "body" is discovered...

This is the part I'd like more clarification on. Is it completely up to the guests how the body is found and what happens then, or should the whole group be brought together to witness the gruesome scene? How exactly do I "casually" make sure the body is found? I know that bodies have the opportunity to be picked clean. At what point would that happen? Before the body is found, or before the Inquisitor pronounces them dead?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on this part.

Jason
Nisse11

It's been answered before!

Postby Nisse11 » April 1st, 2008, 3:36 pm

Of course Mary Lee has already answered this question in a previous post! I was browsing the forums and found my own answer:

"It actually tells about committing murders in any background booklet. They will come to you and quietly tell you [the murderer], at which time you ensure the "body" is discovered. This is when people will grieve over the body or try to pick them clean." - Mary Lee

Thanks again!

Jason
Nisse11

Postby 2coolbaby » April 1st, 2008, 3:50 pm

Glad you found that Jason. It is true, after 7 years online, most questions have been asked and answered here in the forum already, but occasionally someone surprises me!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to How to Host a Murder Mystery Party Game