Skip to content

Guests revealing secrets before party???

Learn all about murder mystery parties and how to host your own.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Guests revealing secrets before party???

Postby carneymi » October 5th, 2008, 11:06 am

Okay, So I got what I hope is a small problem

The character who is playing Donna Wannabe is also friends who is playing Don Ravioli. I gave everyone there basic character info Pre-Party so they could work on getting their character info down and their costumes. The party is set for Halloween so I knew getting costumes could be difficult if I didn't give them plenty of time.

Here's my problem, the character who plays Donna found out some rather big info about Don...and in the process, found out who is playing Mayor Bumpkin.

I told the character who plays Donna to keep the info to herself but am afraid of how much damage may have already been done. Since I'm trying to be part of the party myself, I don't know what Donna knows or what Don knows. (I'm playing Capo Tequila).

Any assistance would be very useful!
carneymi

Re: SPOILER!!!!-Four Deuces - People finding out info PRE PARTY

Postby 2coolbaby » October 6th, 2008, 3:33 pm

The guest playing Donna cannot know much. Don Ravioli's character knows no secrets about anyone. He also does not know who kills him. The only person that knows this is the person that does it. Charcters have very few secrets in their backgrounds to prevent this sort of thing.

It also does not matter if they know which guest is playing which character either. We have some hosts who give this info to all the guests before the party!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to How to Host a Murder Mystery Party Game