Skip to content

MM Game with a DVD

Learn all about murder mystery parties and how to host your own.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

MM Game with a DVD

Postby mtn1kitten » January 1st, 2014, 1:34 pm

Hi. I've put on 2 murder mystery parties, the latest being last night. Last night's kit was rather intense and people had a hard time keeping track of clues. You know, some people don't read loudly or clearly enough...some of the info is a lot to take in and retain.

It occurred to me that as most people are very visual, a MM game with a DVD that would show some of the clues might be easier for people to digest rather than everyone reading clue after clue. Seeing as I'm fairly new to this, I was wondering if anyone knows of a MM game that has a DVD like this included. The searches I'm doing bring up one that has a DVD introduction but not a DVD that has actual clues and game play on it. Thanks for any help you might have.
mtn1kitten

Re: MM Game with a DVD

Postby 2coolbaby » April 5th, 2014, 2:30 pm

Actually our games run very differently. There are not a ton of clues read off in rounds. Our murder mystery games are completely interactive. That means no sitting around reading clues. You have to talk to people to get information. There is full visual evidence, not simple words on a paper. Apparently in your experience, you haven't hosted one of ours. Once you do, you won't ever host one of those other games again!!!!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to How to Host a Murder Mystery Party Game