Skip to content

4 Deuces - when does the murderer know?

Learn all about murder mystery parties and how to host your own.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

4 Deuces - when does the murderer know?

Postby Laurie_S » September 28th, 2006, 12:57 pm

Does the murderer find out with the initial character booklet or after the murder when they receive their "confidential" information?
Laurie_S

Postby 2coolbaby » September 28th, 2006, 1:00 pm

Depends on the game. In most of them, the murderer knows from the character background.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: 4 Deuces - when does the murderer know?

Postby markcooper » March 6th, 2021, 4:36 am

I went to this website, and I believe that you have a plenty of excellent information, I have saved your site to my bookmarks. 먹튀검증
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 10th, 2021, 6:02 am

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. 먹튀
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 13th, 2021, 5:18 am

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Gentleman tracksuit
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 14th, 2021, 6:32 am

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! 먹튀검증업체
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 14th, 2021, 7:18 am

I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. www.signinsupport.net
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 14th, 2021, 2:06 pm

Get the best pool installation and maintenance services in the area of Cape Cod. We provide pool remodeling, swimming pool pebble, pool plaster, and more. Cape Cod Pool Repair
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 18th, 2021, 4:04 am

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. 꽁머니 1만
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 24th, 2021, 2:21 pm

Buy healing crystal bracelets for chakra balancing, reiki energy healing, meditation, yoga, stress, anxiety depression Personalized to your healing needs and intentions Crystal bracelets to attract abundance, luck, money, love, remove negativity, enhance psychic power, increase willpower, motivation, and more!
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 28th, 2021, 2:05 am

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. Onewheel Accessory
markcooper

Postby markcooper » March 31st, 2021, 7:54 am

How can we recognize that it is PU leather or Real Leather What is PU Leather What is the Difference bw PU Leather and Real Leather, We have all answers in details, Please visit our website to get the best & honest information for all kind of leathers. PU leather
markcooper

Postby markcooper » April 3rd, 2021, 1:07 am

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. Onewheel
markcooper

Postby markcooper » April 7th, 2021, 7:47 am

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. IT Support companies
markcooper

Postby markcooper » April 9th, 2021, 1:50 am

Sky Marketing strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty. With projects like park view city lahore map.
markcooper

Postby markcooper » April 10th, 2021, 2:49 am

Buy This post is spam please do not read! grade drugs to boost stamina and enhance performance. Buy HGH, mens sexual health products, weight loss remedy, EPO and Clenbuterol Buy Online. buy epo
markcooper

Postby markcooper » April 11th, 2021, 10:04 am

Meetursugar makes dating easy and fun for everyone. With our first date tool, our members discover high-quality, frequent first dates. We ensure that all people active on our site are serious about dating. Bid for a date
markcooper

Return to Board index

Return to How to Host a Murder Mystery Party Game