Skip to content

I need advice

Learn all about murder mystery parties and how to host your own.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

I need advice

Postby Hloes » August 9th, 2020, 4:48 pm

We are planning a party at our new home, but this is the date of our move to the new place. How can I combine cool party and home move?
Hloes

Re: I need advice

Postby Qammie » August 9th, 2020, 5:10 pm

Sometimes the best solution is to postpone the party, but I understand that there are different situations in life and will try to help you. By and large, when I used the home movers service, I practically didn't take part in it. I just waited for them to arrive and made sure that they pack my furniture well. They hadn't shifted my furniture into the van yet when I left my old apartment and drove to my new home. By the way, try to pack everything you may need for the party in separate boxes in advance. This will help you start celebrating your move faster and not wait for the movers at the new location. Then they will unload your furniture and boxes. If you think well, you can find a couple ideas how to playfully persuade your guests to help you put furniture in the right places . This can be fun!
Qammie

Postby Mark Ultra » September 24th, 2020, 8:23 am

It will be much easier to realize it with the help of moving company, I think. Good luck with this!
Mark Ultra

Postby jowattt101 » September 25th, 2020, 3:35 am

In my opinion, this is not the best idea to combine two these things. In my opinion, it is better to have party in another place. Now you can rean a good house watching it with vr home tour real estate. So, you can even see the flat or house without even visiting.
jowattt101

Postby markcooper » October 11th, 2020, 2:30 am

Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see. wooden tv cabinets
markcooper

Postby Makama » October 15th, 2020, 4:02 pm

Of course, there are lots of various difficult situation including yours, but I assume it won’t be problematic for you to transport thing if you use this site https://topmoversreviews.org/before-move-tips/moving-for-a-long-distance-top-10-safety-tips/ that contains lots of information about nationwide moving service. After opening the link you will immediately see the best top companies of moving service that can considerably assist you and transport stuffs!
Makama

Return to Board index

Return to How to Host a Murder Mystery Party Game