Skip to content

evites not being sent

Learn all about our free RSVP online Event Management service.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

evites not being sent

Postby TrevorR » September 30th, 2007, 8:34 pm

I emailed everyone their e-invites, and under the "invites sent" category it shows who i sent them to. however, i asked them about it, and none of them received the email. (it wasnt in their junk folders either) i ended up copying and pasting the link in a regular email for them to read it. and i also tried sending them their assigned characters, but again, no one received anything...? (this is for the Four Deuces) what am i doing wrong? thanks!
TrevorR

Postby 2coolbaby » October 1st, 2007, 12:28 am

I really have no idea what you are doing wrong. The system is working just fine. Did you read the RSVP instructions?
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby TrevorR » October 1st, 2007, 6:50 pm

i just read a post from someone in august, and they wrote that the same thing was happening with them, and it was through hotmail addresses. have you found out anything more since then, and how to make them go through?
TrevorR

Postby 2coolbaby » October 1st, 2007, 7:12 pm

I have no idea what is going on with hotmail. Sometimes they go thorugh and sometimes they don't. Hotmail is doing some type of crazy blocking. They should not, since we do not spam, we have an spf record, have perfect server settings, no domain problems nor are we on any blacklists. No one can figure out what they are doing and we have no way to contact them about this problem. There is no whitelisting method with them.

If you have people with a hotmail account, I would ask them to give you a different address. Yahoo is great and free. At the worst, it would go to the their Yahoo Bulk folder.
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Missing e-invites

Postby Noodletim » October 1st, 2007, 8:11 pm

Some of our guests are not getting their e-invites too. At least one did and RSVP'd through the system, but the other 10....:?:
Noodletim

Postby Noodletim » October 2nd, 2007, 8:23 pm

I did a little research and it seems that my MSN.com e-mails are not being recieved......maybe they should look in their junk folder or change a setting.
Noodletim

Return to Board index

Return to RSVP Online Event Management