Skip to content

Tremendous Success!

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Tremendous Success!

Postby Sandy » December 23rd, 2004, 2:55 pm

Hi!! My name is Sandra and we spolke briefly in the first week of December prior to my dinner.  I wanted to give you feedback on how the night went.

First of all, it was a tremendous success!!! I never really thought sixteen adults who otherwise would never play board games would get into this as much as they did.  I was a little nervous that people would not get into their character and just mingle and talk about whatever, but ,boy, was I wrong.  I actually had a difficult time getting people to talk to me out of character.  I prepared an amazing italian feast with all the trimming and had a poker game going throughout the night.  I played hostess since this was our first adventure but plan to do this again with me in character.  As a matter of fact, by popular request at the end of the night, everyone applauded me and wants this to be an annual event.  News spread like wildfire and some friends are calling me to be put on the "list" for the next dinner and a murder. So, I am sure we will be in touch again. 

Thanks again!

SANDY
Sandy

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces