Skip to content

February 2008 Contest Winner - Murder in Ontario

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

February 2008 Contest Winner - Murder in Ontario

Postby jpk10njc10 » February 15th, 2008, 12:08 pm

What a great party!
Our Murder Mystery party is still the talk of the town. We had the Grand Opening of the Four Deuces Speakeasy. Me Me and I hosted the party in our home. We had a total of 24 guests and everyone had a part. They all dressed and played their character from the minute they arrived. We even had Big Jim propose to Carrie Crooner a week before the party at a local bar where we all hang out.

We had all of our family pictures in the house changed to 1920 photos, had 1920's jazz on the record player, and even had a 1920's newspaper printed up for the same date as our party. We decorated our family room with a ballroom style Insta Theme and had a portable bar set up for Tom Hopps. He showed up early to set up and served drinks all night with a smile. (Even though his tips kept coming up missing) lol...

During the murder (when the lights were off and after the gun shot) Big Jim went to grab his fake bullet hole from behind a picture frame and knocked it off the mantle, the frame crashed on to a beer bottle and broke everywhere. Of course this was not planned but the sound effect was great. lol....

We still cannot believe how wonderful everyone looked and acted. Everyone had so much fun they are asking when the next party will be.
Here are some photo's we would like to share.

Thanks John and Nancy
Attachments
Murder at The Four Deuces.jpg
Murder at The Four Deuces.jpg (47.03 KiB) Viewed 1447 times
Me Me and Don Wannabe.jpg
Me Me and Don Wannabe.jpg (23.16 KiB) Viewed 1447 times
Rhett Bumpler_ and Henry Hooch.jpg
Rhett Bumpler_ and Henry Hooch.jpg (53.4 KiB) Viewed 1447 times
Tom Hopps.jpg
Tom Hopps.jpg (41.56 KiB) Viewed 1447 times
Sly_Vanessa_Boroness_Tom_Mayor Bill_Vicky.jpg
Sly_Vanessa_Boroness_Tom_Mayor Bill_Vicky.jpg (27.99 KiB) Viewed 1445 times
jpk10njc10

Murder at the Four Deuces - Castalia, Ohio

Postby Raeannah » March 8th, 2008, 5:23 pm

We had the pleasure of attending the Murder at the Four Deuces in Castalia, OH. We had a blast! Our host did an exceptional job readying their home for the party. We felt that we had actually entered a speakeasy. What fun it was getting our costumes together especially when i decided not to try mine on until the day before the party and it didn't fit! My partner got to have the fun costume of sherlock holmes and boy did he do the part well. I can't wait for the next one.
Raeannah

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces