Skip to content

May 2004 Winner Donna M.

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

May 2004 Winner Donna M.

Postby 2coolbaby » February 28th, 2005, 4:13 pm

I just wanted to say how fantastic Murder at the Four Deuces is... we ran the game in march for my birthday. Since then all people have been asking is when are we doing another one, it was absolutly fantastic.

None of the guests knew each other very well, but they got into costume and character and the party went with a bang (literally). We sent out dictionaries with the invite packs so even the language was authentic!

So many dodgy deals were struck, affairs announced, and secrets uncovered that we were constantly on the go.

We were lucky enough to have a friend who is a very good singer....strangely enough she was cast in the role of Carrie Crooner-Ravioli...who got the night off to a great start by belting out some classics of the era.

There was a real air of tension about everything because there were only three of us who knew who was going to murdered, so everyone else was waiting for a tap on their shoulder to announce their death. When Big Jim was shot there was a whole host of emotions in the room from pleasure to remorse.

We had a few Cd's with music on which played throughout the night so we even had a bit of flapping.

The rest of the night was sooooo much fun. I've sent attached some pictures of the evening for you.

My only problem is now we've been asked to run another party for my friends birthday, any idea where I can get a 1940's wartime murder mystery from?

Cheers
Donna M
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces