Skip to content

murder at the four deuces

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

murder at the four deuces

Postby marie1225 » July 22nd, 2009, 4:46 am

Hi

Had my party on Saturday the 11th of July , I hold at least two of these games a year at my house in wet cold england , they go down a treat , I think that there is a small child inside all of us just waiting to get out and act totally wackie ( and not get sectioned )

This is the first time I have used a game from this site but as ever it gets everyone talking , my guest list grows bigger every year , people make new friends even if they have no clue to what is going on , this game was great as everyone got dressed up and got into their roll , we had kids running around , great food lots of plonk and fantastic company , I have to say that the croupier had his work cut out everyone gave in on trying to find out who did the murder and went for the prize who could get the most cash , untill someone robbed the bank !!!!!!

The end of the evening as ever sunk into drunk adults in the swimmingpool and hot tub ( some still in full costume ) shame I didnt get any pictures of that

Thank you for who ever made up the party everyone is looking forward to my bash at crimbo will try to get better pictures next time till then take a look at these
any one for a gin.jpg
anyone for gin
any one for a gin.jpg (56.3 KiB) Viewed 853 times
get it on.jpg
Get it on the party starts
get it on.jpg (42.33 KiB) Viewed 852 times
some hot flappers.jpg
some hot flappers
some hot flappers.jpg (27.26 KiB) Viewed 851 times
get the party started.jpg
the party gets into swing
get the party started.jpg (27.91 KiB) Viewed 850 times
is he dead or just one to many.jpg
is he dead or one to many
is he dead or just one to many.jpg (35.11 KiB) Viewed 850 times
marie1225

Re: murder at the four deuces

Postby 2coolbaby » August 3rd, 2009, 6:49 pm

Thanks for sharing! I love your last caption. I have to ask, where are you from? I didn't understand half the words in your post :P I could guess by context.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: murder at the four deuces

Postby marie1225 » August 4th, 2009, 8:27 am

Hi sorry I write like I talk in sound bites , sorry it did not make sense !!
I had not read how others had followed up on their parties and was amazed at the detail some had gone into to fill everyone in on their night

I live in the UK ( I call it not so sunny england , as this summer all it has done is rain ) I am ment to live in what is called the English Riviera ( hope no explination is needed to explain but just in case we are ment to be hot and sunny , having a holiday here is like being in the french riviera ( hot and sunny ) how ever it is not this way

I hold parties for my friends and our work force reulartly, and out of all the parties I have held the murder mystery ones go down the best . I think it is because adults love to dress up and act silly , I have also found that even if you dont know anyone at the party by the end of the night you will know everyone , I pair people up and get them talking and interacting so no one is left out .

The great thing about these parties is everyone has fun all the people I know are clearly mad like me , always on the go and ready for a laugh

Was thinking of doing the santa one for christmas , that or the follow up to this one , cant promise that I will write an indepth monologue on the party but will so try to get some better pictures ( best one would have been when Lee fell head first into the hot tub , which already had ten people in it )he was ok just a bit embarressed

hope this is enough info as have to get back to work
marie1225

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces