Skip to content

Best party you will ever have!

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Best party you will ever have!

Postby Triebel » July 27th, 2009, 1:28 pm

We spent weeks getting ready for our muder mystery party and it was 100% worth all the hard work we put into it. None of us had every attended a Muder Mystery Party before so we didn't know what to expect. But we were quite impressed with our friends. Everyone arrived on time and completely in character. We moved all of our furniture out of our living room and transformed it into the Four Deuces, along with 20's music playing in the background. Al Capone greeted all of our guest at the door,on a red capet, to see if they knew the password to get in. One of my husband's coworkers agreed to attend and be our bartender. We had asked all of our guests to bring along with them at least 1 drink receipe and the ingredents to make it so our bartender could make anything they asked for. That was one of the highlights of the evening! We also had Black Jack and Roulette tables, that 2 of our friends kindly agreed to be the dealers for.So there was lots of gambleing and steeling going on. Everyone got really involved in the game and at no poinit in the evening was there a slow moment.(which I had worried about so much) We even had 2 additional muders happen. Our friends loved it so much that they all want to have another one and we have received complants for months from everyone that wasn't lucky enough to be invitied. This time we are going to have to purchase at least 2 extra character packages so that we can invite everyone that wants to be there. We so look forward to doing part 2 and we tell everyone about your web site and how much fun our game was. I hate that I can only post 5 pictures because we had some many great ones it was hard to pick.
Thanks for a great night- Meme(aka: Tanya Riebel)
Attachments
M@5.jpg
Capo and others @ the bar
M@5.jpg (27.79 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
M@4.jpg
Cassandra Steal and a dealer
M@4.jpg (20.79 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
M@3.jpg
Mary Tooseal and Carrie Crooner
M@3.jpg (29.23 KiB) Viewed 1713 times
M@6.jpg
A look at our living room