Skip to content

Al Capone

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Al Capone

Postby DanielleBaker » August 7th, 2009, 7:41 am

Many customer's stories about their parties say that Al Capone comes early to be the bouncer and has a password for everyone to enter. Is this something that as the hostess I need to set up and tell him to come early and email all guests a passcode or is it in their scripts?

Also, to make the bathtub gin - is it a specific type of beer used? Does anyone have suggestions?
DanielleBaker

Re: Al Capone

Postby Triebel » August 7th, 2009, 12:52 pm

I sent out an email to all of my guest announcing the grand opening of our club. I included a pass pharse(like " the fat cat is in the back" I can't remember what our's was) in the email letting them know that they would need to know this to get in. "Al" agreed to arrive early to be the door man and let people in. It's not in the infomation you get it's just something you can add to the evening.
Triebel

Re: Al Capone

Postby 2coolbaby » August 7th, 2009, 1:24 pm

I think I will add that into the new host guides I am designing for this game. It is a good idea. We are adding 4 more pages to the host guide to give more details in areas people might not understand enough, plus to put in some tips. I had read where someone sent a puzzle in the invite to their guests and the answer was the passphrase they needed. Very cute.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces