Skip to content

Host Help.

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Host Help.

Postby achhour » August 7th, 2009, 10:48 am

I have always been a big fan of hosting parties and I am just so excited to have found this site! I ordered my set today and am planning on having the party on September 26th, 2009. :D So excited!

I just have a few questions:

Do you have any suggestions for wording on the invitations? Does the kit come with invitations that you just fill out dates and times?

I need clarification..should myself and the murder victim be the only two that know that they will be murdered? We arrange the time?? I turn off the lights while the victim gets in place?
achhour

Re: Host Help.

Postby 2coolbaby » August 7th, 2009, 1:21 pm

Do you have any suggestions for wording on the invitations? Does the kit come with invitations that you just fill out dates and times?

It comes with invitations and you just fill in the form fields. We also have an RSVP system, which will send invitations to your guests. You can also send character backgrounds, messages and more through this system. The link is in your receipt.

I need clarification..should myself and the murder victim be the only two that know that they will be murdered

Yes

We arrange the time? I turn off the lights while the victim gets in place?

Arrange a signal between the two of you, or he can just come up to you and say a key phrase to let you know he is ready. The victim has some confrontations that have to happen before the murder takes place. It is usually 20-40 minutes into the evening. You then go to the lights and wait until he clinks his glass to make an announcement and then you turn off the lights and pop the balloon, count to about 30 so he can get in position and turn the lights back on.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: Host Help.

Postby 2coolbaby » August 7th, 2009, 1:21 pm

It comes with invitations and you just fill in the form fields. We also have an RSVP system, which will send invitations to your guests. You can also send character backgrounds, messages and more through this system. The link is in your receipt.

I need clarification..should myself and the murder victim be the only two that know that they will be murdered

Yes

We arrange the time? I turn off the lights while the victim gets in place?

Arrange a signal between the two of you, or he can just come up to you and say a key phrase to let you know he is ready. The victim has some confrontations that have to happen before the murder takes place. It is usually 20-40 minutes into the evening. You then go to the lights and wait until he clinks his glass to make an announcement and then you turn off the lights and pop the balloon, count to about 30 so he can get in position and turn the lights back on.
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces