Skip to content

What if only have 10 guests?

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

What if only have 10 guests?

Postby Lolabird23 » September 13th, 2011, 12:09 pm

I like the story-line of Murder at Four Deuces and would like to use this for our next party; however, what happens if only 10 people show? I know some characters are required and some are not and some characters are also more important than others. I don't want to purchase this particular game though if I only have 10 people and they have to play 2 roles each or if the game is not as fun with 10 people. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Lolabird23

Re: What if only have 10 guests?

Postby countrymomhere » September 14th, 2011, 8:01 pm

I only have ten of us total showing up for my party too. I was real worried about it as well. I stressed to each guest that they MUST show up because of the minimum required. I invited other couples but they could not make it. My party is in two weeks and I am praying to God that everyone shows up. I was told that as long as ten show it should be fine, although I would love to have more show up to make it more fun it can work with the minimum of the ten people. I am so excited for the party!!
countrymomhere

Re: What if only have 10 guests?

Postby 2coolbaby » September 15th, 2011, 12:22 am

It is a worry, because when you become a party host that really counts on guests, you begin to realize that some people are just rude. :cry:

But, we can hope that your friends are reliable. Are you also counting yourself among the guests, because you should be playing too? If you hear last minute that you are going to have less, call us and we will do everything in our power to try to help you rescue your party and pull it off.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces