Skip to content

Minimum Number of Males for 4 Deuces?

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Minimum Number of Males for 4 Deuces?

Postby HeidiLouH » September 27th, 2011, 4:18 pm

Hi,

My guest list RSVP is at 5 males and 6 females. Knowing that there are key characters, do I have the minimum number of males required to make the game work?

There is a possibility of getting other females to come, but I don't really have any other men that I could invite (it will be my birthday party...could get awkward, etc).

Also, do all the male characters who have wives HAVE to have their wives play? I want to be sure when assigning that the critical females play as well.

THank you. It feels so weird to plan this when I am in the dark as to who the murder is, etc. But I am excited to play! :P
HeidiLouH

Re: Minimum Number of Males for 4 Deuces?

Postby murder007 » October 11th, 2011, 1:29 am

Hi,

I have a similar question - I have a group of 11 guests - 4 males and 7 females and was wondering if it possible to play with only 4 males, or do all the characters have to be filled?

If not, could you let me know which are able to be left out?

Many thanks.
murder007

Re: Minimum Number of Males for 4 Deuces?

Postby 2coolbaby » October 12th, 2011, 3:27 pm

As the Host/ess, you could take on the duties of the Inspector and then bypass having that character. This would allow you to pull it off with only 4 males. You or whomever took on the duties, would have to read his character background to be sure you did everything he would have to do. You would not have to do any confrontations or personal actions, just the game related ones. IE: Run to the body, feel for a pulse, pronounce the death, tell everyone that they cannot leave, have people remove the body, if possible. The read evidence and solution when required.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces