Skip to content

four duces contest entry!

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

four duces contest entry!

Postby chelsea87 » October 12th, 2011, 1:38 pm

First off last year I bought a MMP from a different company and it was way to confusing and not nearly as fun! I did a few things differently I had the person who played "big jim" come back as the inspector which was a GREAT idea I got from one of the reviews on here!! Second thing I did differently was instead if someone killed someone I didn't have them come tell me we had the victim just come where a lot of people were and die. Which was funny because everyone that died would rob them! I LOVED how more than one person can die and it's not in the story line because he helped us make the game our game and more personable! The fake money was a huge hit!!! Everyone was playing poker with it, bribing for people not to tell the secrets,not to be killed, and of course al capone was paid by lots of people to kill other players!! By the end of the night we had people saying omgoodness we cannot wait til next years! So the next day I asked everyone if they would like to come to another one on new years eve to play the four duces 2 and everyone was so excited and said yes but make it sooner like the beginning of December!! And it's so cool to see everyone talking about it on their facebook pages with their friends! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And I couldn't figure out how to add pictures because everytime I hit upload attacthment it says error and deletes all of my review and I had to start over. But here's the link for where I have them at http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/mamalions/ . Decorations I used the graphics that you have up and made a few paper lanterns and we had a password that we used a word from your 1920s slang dictionary which was funny when someone forgot the password we shut the door back and locked it until they re-read the invite which had the password on it!
chelsea87

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces