Skip to content

Murder(s) Paralyze the 4 Deuces! - Contest Entry :)

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Murder(s) Paralyze the 4 Deuces! - Contest Entry :)

Postby cpalsgrove » October 27th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Wow - what a fun and exciting event to have been a part of! I hope you check out this party - everyone had such a great time and really played out their roles! I hosted the party (of 37 participants) at my house, which was no easy feat! Our garage was transformed into our dining area, our front room transformed into our "lounge", the upstairs stayed as the "upstairs" and of course, our basement quickly became the bar!

Our night began with a "pat-down" from Al Capone (it's illegal to pack any heat here of course...) then over to Madam MeMe to receive identification and the Wannabe's "gift" for our guests appearances. We carried on with a sit down meal, which inevitably lead to, of course, A MURDER! The night carried on without a hitch, with 3 more murders, a police raid over calls about alcohol (never, ever would we allow that in a "law abiding" establishment!) a performance by none other than Carrie Ravioli (she certainly didn't seem too distraught over her husband...) and of course the great unveiling of our killers and award winners.

I hope you find our picture entertaining - we sure did :) Please take a look at
http://photobucket.com/best4deucespartyever

Thank you so much to the creators and writers of the game pack! Everything was easy to understand, yet intricate and super fun!
cpalsgrove

Re: Murder(s) Paralyze the 4 Deuces! - Contest Entry :)

Postby 2coolbaby » January 27th, 2012, 8:16 pm

I loved your photos. It looks like you had a great party. I could not imagine hosting a party with that many people. I have customers that do it everyday, and I always respect them a lot for doing it. Thank you for sharing with us.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces