Skip to content

Had a great New Years Eve

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Had a great New Years Eve

Postby jcsims1952 » January 11th, 2012, 10:37 am

Hello All,

We were a little anxious about putting on a Murder Mystery Dinner Party but our anxiety was unfounded. Everybody got in costume and character. The preparation is a little arduous with all the printing and organizational thinking but it was well worth it. My wife and I didn't know who the murderer was or any confidential information so we played along with our guests. In retrospect, I would suggest that the host play a very minor role. I played Rhett Bumbler but playing this character was hard while trying to stay organized and hosting. We had a total of 19 people and ordered the 1st extra character pack in order to be able to re-assign characters to the corpses. We also ordered the pre-printed money, well worth the price.

We are not going to enter the contest because the entry that is already posted is so good that we couldn't hold a candle to it.

Please take a look the time lapse photography clip that I posted on you tube:

http://youtu.be/UYEQ5KlSSGg

Cudos to Mary and the crew at Dinner And A Murder Dot Com. I will recommend to friends and family.

Jim and Linda
jcsims1952

Re: Had a great New Years Eve

Postby 2coolbaby » January 12th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Hello Jim and Linda. Thank you sooo much for sharing that wonderful video. If you will give us permission to use it on the Dinner and a Murder website, I will send you a $75 coupon code to get your next game and extra character packet free! Let me know if you would like that, as I would love to share that video on our front page. I may change just the intro font to be more 20's style, if you allow us to use it, but everything else is great!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces