Skip to content

Winner December 2006

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Winner December 2006

Postby 2coolbaby » January 25th, 2007, 1:50 pm

This is a copy of our December winner which I accidently deleted!

As Madam Meme, I worried a bit about how some of the guests would handle the characters I assigned to them. Well, there was no point to that!

The couple I anticipated to think this was a silly idea really got into the whole thing and everyone showed up in complete costumes, with Rhett Bumbler wearing spats complete with dollar signs on them! I would have never been able to pick the best costume on my own!

I felt like I ruined the whole evening by accidentally reading who the killer was but there were so many surprises for myself, like when one of my friends came in with a black eye. Not wanting to ask what happened I didn't say a word until I overheard another talking about it. Come to find out it was part of her costume! Who would have thought!!! I couldn't get her to sing for us though...

The inspector was a hit, with polyester hounds tooth pants, a wool blazer, bow tie and goofy glasses he made the evening a hoot! His "real" wife, the Baroness looked so classy, I would like to borrow her outfit!

The guy picked to play Big Jim couldn't have done a better job, he played his part well, I'm not so sure his real wife liked it! I wish I could mention everyone but I'd go on for days about how much fun we had and how good everyone looked!

After everyone arrived there was a knock on the door and there was a guy looking to pick up keys for the local ice rink, he was looking at us like we were all crazy and was too frightened to ask what was going on. We live in a very small community where rumors are a common thing, I am wondering what will be said about the things that go on at our home?

I didn't let on anything to my husband and when we were looking for the clues he asked where they found the clue by a clock, when someone replied in your dining room he asked,"we have a clock in our dining room?" Thank goodness he wasn't planning the party!

Everyone was asking when we could do it again, I will definitely plan another. I'm amazed at the effort you have made to pay attention to every detail and when I emailed to ask a question you responded within minutes, THANK YOU!!!! It was money well spent.

Thank you again-Sandy
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces