Skip to content

January 2013 Winner - Murder at the Four Deuces

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

January 2013 Winner - Murder at the Four Deuces

Postby PJ5000 » February 3rd, 2012, 8:25 am

This year my husband and I decided to host Murder at the Four Deuces for our New Year’s Eve party. We invited 14 of our closest friends and family to come. Everyone one was so excited and the entire month of December was filled with the guest calling and asking “What should I wear” and “How do I play”.

The guest’s arrived around 6:30 and got their name tags and character packets, then the fun began. Everyone began to mingle and there were a couple of confrontations with a few of the guest’s early on. It wasn’t long when the lights went out, a gun shot was fired and we heard a woman scream. When the lights came back on one of our guest was found dead in the hall way. The inspector said he had been shot. The rest of the evening was spent questioning and scheming with each other to discover who the killer was and in the process two more guests were murdered. The evening was definitely filled with murder, mayhem and fun.

This is a great game and we all had a very exciting time. Every one of our guests said if we host another murder and a dinner party they all want to be invited. My brother and his wife want to host one for Halloween and we can’t wait.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. Glad the link was fixed so we could enter the contest. Thanks so much Mary for calling me personally and helping me with the problem. Now that's personal service.

Thanks Mary for a great game.

Polly and James
01.jpg
Attachments
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
PJ5000

Re: January 2012 Winner - Murder at the Four Deuces

Postby 2coolbaby » May 10th, 2013, 6:09 pm

Congratulations! Your super entry has won a free murder mystery game!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: January 2013 Winner - Murder at the Four Deuces

Postby Mikespel1 » August 29th, 2014, 9:47 am

I just have to tell you that I absolutely loved your colors used here. That deep purple offset the black so nicely. 170 people for your first event? That is amazing. I tickled that you pulled it off so well and hope your business is hopping!
Mikespel1

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces