Skip to content

Murder at the Four Deuces Hit! (Literally)

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Murder at the Four Deuces Hit! (Literally)

Postby politicsann » May 6th, 2007, 2:22 pm

Murder at the Four Deuces was a smash hit to be talked about for ages. We played on May 5, 2007 with a huge group of 25 people. There was some confusion in the beginning, but people caught on as Vicky Ravioli and Carrie and Vanessa Crooner started yelling "Tamp" and "Senile Old Woman" back and forth at each other. We had a "good" Inspector that would yell things out to the group once he discovered some new startling information. But one of the great roles of the evening was that of our bartender Ms. Tom Hops, who was the only guest to solve the murder. When she was asked how she solved the murder, she said, "The bartender knows all". Our best character for the evening was Don "Big Jim" Ravioli. He was in character from the moment he arrived, evening getting into a fight with his daughter Rebecca at the beginning of the evening, as she totally ignored him. After her father fell over dead, she looked around at Rhett, waved shyly at him and then turned to back to her father, and cried, "Oh, no, my father's dead!" Terrifically planned delayed reaction.

Our Rhett Bumbler was also a great character for the evening, as he planned and executed the next two murders. He used his first murder card to kill Sly Sleaze, to which Rebecca didn't shed a tear. And then he blackmailed another character to get a second weapon card and kill Mary Toosteal.

Was our evening a success? Absolutely Yes. Everyone had a wonderful time and is looking forward to our next murder mystery dinner.
Attachments
Murder at Four Deuces Cast.jpg
Murder at Four Deuces Cast.jpg (107.16 KiB) Viewed 1488 times
Dons and Politicians.jpg
Dons and Politicians.jpg (81.73 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
Beautiful temptresses.jpg
Beautiful temptresses.jpg (110.94 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
Congressman almost killing Mayor.jpg
Congressman almost killing Mayor.jpg (80.66 KiB) Viewed 1488 times
Mary Toosteal's Death.jpg
Mary Toosteal's Death.jpg (110.2 KiB) Viewed 1488 times
Carrie Crooner Ravioli & Al Capone.jpg
Carrie Crooner Ravioli & Al Capone.jpg (86.49 KiB) Viewed 1488 times
politicsann

Postby 2coolbaby » May 6th, 2007, 6:22 pm

I sm glad your party was such a success.

I just love the Mary Toosteal photo. It appears she died so peacefully and gracefully. I also liked the Dons and Politicians photo. Made me think "How can you tell the difference? Is there any difference?" :lol:
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces