Skip to content

T rating

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Teen Rated Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

T rating

Postby Karen » January 10th, 2005, 10:43 pm

We held our murder mystery evening on new year's eve and it was a great success. You might like to know that the star actress that evening was our 11 year old daughter, who had been so nervous that we had had to double her character up with another guest i.e. two of them were one person. I would also like to add that the rating of 16+ years worried us for our daughters sake but in fact, we thought it was fine in the end.

Many thanks for a great evening.

Karen
Karen

Postby 2coolbaby » May 23rd, 2005, 10:02 am

I am glad to hear your party was a success. I rate my games to be on the safe side. The last thing I want is a customer upset because there was a character who was a madam & it offended them. Some people are very easily offended so I rate my games accordingly.

I try to make it clear that at all times I handle any mature content in a very tasteful manner. There is no cursing. I don't tell people to invade others 'space' in any way. My Mature games are more like teen video games in terms of content :D As long as your guests aren't overly conservative, easily offended & they are open to just a tad of spice then the mature games are fine. The fact is that the majority of teens and their parents would not find anything offensive in my mature games. I point our on any game page any content that could be considered offensive by the few. This is also why I produce some clean' games so that I can make everyone happy!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces TAME