Skip to content

March 2005 Contest Winner - Alene

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Teen Rated Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

March 2005 Contest Winner - Alene

Postby 2coolbaby » March 1st, 2005, 4:47 pm

See this months winner below! Alene threw the Murder at the Four Deuces Teen party for her daughter and as the contest winning prize she choose to get the Mature version of Murder at the Four Deuces to throw a party for her adult friends!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Teen party held 02-26-05

Postby aarribere » March 2nd, 2005, 1:58 pm

The opening of The Four Deuces was an event to die for . . . and two of the guests did just that!

I hosted the teen version of the murder mystery for my daughter’s 16th birthday. It was kept a surprise till the very last minute, and she was with her dad at his place for two days while I converted our living room/dining room to a night club. All furniture except the piano and hutch were removed, and I brought in three dinner tables with white linens and rose bud centerpieces, a poker table, a bar, and an arched stage area where Carrie Crooner Ravioli could make her debut. There was even an easel with a poster of Mrs. Ravioli, announcing her performance, and a microphone from the 1920s (thank you eBay!). All the pictures on the wall had been switched to period pieces, and the candy dishes were the shapes of the suits of cards. Jazz and blues from the 1920s played in the background.

All the guests came in appropriate attire, including Toto in his zoot suit, MeMe in her very chic flapper dress, and The Nose in his trench coat. We had four people in the staff—Sugar, the bar maid, Ace, the dealer, and Mama and Shark, the waiters. All staff members wore satin tuxedo vests which I had sewn.

Even the bathroom sported hand towels that were embroidered with “The Four Deuces.â€
aarribere

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces TAME