Skip to content

Entry free Murder mystery game.

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Teen Rated Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Entry free Murder mystery game.

Postby Nancymcc » February 9th, 2009, 4:17 pm

Quadruple Murder at The Four Deuces!

Last night's opening at the new Four Deuces Club did not go as smoothly as owners Don and Meme Wannabe could have hoped. Three of their guests as well as Don Wannabe himself were killed in cold blood. The murders happened right under the nose of Inspector Neville "The Nose" Nutella'. The Nose must have had a cold that night!

The club, the latest venture in Don and Meme's successful careers, consisted of a dining room, game room, billiard room, Bar and lounge for all the guests to enjoy.

According to our sources the evening began with a very exclusive guest list, Don and Meme invited only the wealthiest and most connected. The bouncer only let in the guests who had the code word "Cat's Pajamas" and came carrying canned goods.

Guests arrived in the latest fashions, Mary Toosteal in a flamboyant pink sequined dress, and Big Jim Ravioli arrived in style in a bumble bee yellow zoot suit. There were more feathers than in Farmer Brown's hen house.

Authorities inform us that besides murder there were several thefts.

"It's really shocking," a tearful Meme told this Chicago Tribune reporter. "You think you can trust these wealthy and influential people. But I put my purse down for one minute and when I came back all my money had been stolen. Even poor Don's tip jar was raided many times throughout the evening."

Don "Big Jim" Ravioli was the first murder to take place. When the lights went out the guests heard several sounds like a gunshot. The lights came back on and Don was stumbling around the room holding his chest.

"He stumbled for so long," Baroness Ravioli sobbed.

"I thought he would never die." Vanessa Crooner, mother in law to "Big Jim's" wife Carry Crooner, was heard to say.

Inspector Nutella eventually pronounced him dead and took charge of the evening. No one was allowed to leave. Mayor Big Bill Bumpkin arrived shortly after the murder. And was shocked by what happened next.

There were several confrontations throughout the night witnesses said. Baroness Ravioli was seen repeatedly calling Carry Crooner a "gold digger". Earlier in the evening Big Jim and his daughter Rebecca were seen having arguments about her suspected attachment to gambler Rhett Bumbler.

But murder wasn't over yet. The guests mingled and Don and Meme attempted to get the party back in order by serving the guest some food.

"Everyone's appetite still seemed strong," Meme said. "Murder can't put you off good food."

Before the dust settled on Big JIm's body another murder was discovered. Don Wannabe lay bludgeoned to death by a purse stuffed with bricks his body was discovered in the bar.

"Meme could not stop wailing, even while she rifled through his pockets," Vicky Ravioli said. "It was so sad."

The next to fall victim to the hand of death was Rhett Bumbler. Rhett had been making several connections throughout the evening and authorities suspect he was killed for his money. He was discovered with a hand of cards on his chest, three kings and two queens, a full house. A letter opener was stuck in his chest.

Al Capone was said to leave the event with over $1200 in cold hard cash but no one knows where he got it from, or they aren't saying anyway.

It was a bad night for the Ravioli family as Rebecca Ravioli was next found lifeless in the hall, apparently poisoned.

The total: four murders at the Four Deuces.

Authorities are being extremely tight lipped about any arrests but all those in attendance that night say they know who did it but that it's too dangerous to say. Most have been moved into the witness protection program, assuming new names and the lives of some very normal people.

--Chicago Tribune, May 21st, 1920
phpg4m3XePM.jpg
Tout le Gang!
phpg4m3XePM.jpg (25.82 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
phpn2RoUmPM.jpg
Rebecca Ravioli, Rhett Bumbler and Meme Wannabe
phpn2RoUmPM.jpg (28.52 KiB) Viewed 2274 times
phpFXcTJjPM.jpg
Old Scarface himself, Al Capone
phpFXcTJjPM.jpg (20.2 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
phpe98NyePM.jpg
Inspector "The Nose" Nutella reads the evidence
phpe98NyePM.jpg (31.62 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
Nancymcc

Re: Entry free Murder mystery game.

Postby 2coolbaby » February 9th, 2009, 5:48 pm

I love the creativity in this entry. Any chance you have photos you can add to it?
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby Nancymcc » February 12th, 2009, 8:36 am

I wanted to add photos but they were too big and then when I tried to access the picture resizer the link didn't work. Any suggestions?
Nancy
Nancymcc

Postby 2coolbaby » February 12th, 2009, 5:10 pm

I found a free online system that looks simple here:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby Nancymcc » February 13th, 2009, 4:26 pm

It worked, enjoy the pics!
Nancy
Nancymcc

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces TAME