Skip to content

My 18th Birthday

Feedback on Murder at the Four Deuces Teen Rated Murder Mystery Parties!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

My 18th Birthday

Postby dramaqueen40989 » April 8th, 2007, 3:13 pm

For my 18th birthday I wanted to do something that would be a ton of fun but mature on a certain level. Murder at the Four Deuces was a huge hit with my friends. I spent all day decorating my downstairs to look like the club. I had small tables in the back covered in black and red cloths for cards and a long dinning table with Fancy decor for dinner. My dad acted as the bartender/butler and served virgin drink of all sorts including the most popular pina colada and Bahia. Everyone came in costume and were completely committed to their characters. What can i say, we're drama kids. :D

My mom acted as a hostess and served us quiche on a silver platter as everyone arrived and once everyone was present we sat down to our wonderful ravioli and sparkling cider dinner.

My friend Brian was murdered right before dinner was served and we then waited for the mayor to arrive :P

Over the course of dinner the cat fights between Carrie, baroness, and Vicky were hysterical and everyone began to question and even make up a few stories to back up their statements. The wild things everyone came up with really made the party a lot of fun.

XXXX sadly ended up canceling on me the last minute. But once everyone figured out that something wasn't right and XXXX must have committed the murder everyone just ran around murdering each other.

The guys who didn't heed my warning about wasting all their money gambled all of it on a poker game they played and Al Capone ended up with 5x more than he started with due to a paid hit, for which I think I must give credit for my own murder. Overall the party was a huge success and everyone wants to do it again. So i think the Four Deuces 2 wont be too far away on the calender.
Attachments
bartender_104.jpg
This is my dad and I. We gave him the name Eduardo and he was an excellent bartender and a good sport for letting me boss him around.
bartender_104.jpg (58.12 KiB) Viewed 2098 times
closet_141.jpg
I ended up finding three of two weapons and stealing the other so this is a picture of three of my friends whom I killed and then shoved in our broom closet.
closet_141.jpg (55.72 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
table_709.jpg
This is a picture of all of us sitting around the dinner table discussing and questioning each others motives.
table_709.jpg (67.62 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
tables2_529.jpg
This is a picture of the cards room where we all hung around for everyone to arrive. You can see a few decorations and some of the small card tables. There were about six more leading into the bar area.
tables2_529.jpg (70.22 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
gang_183.jpg
This is the gang. Everyone looked so cute. The girl on the far right one best costume and best actress. She's quite the starlett.
gang_183.jpg (63.52 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
dramaqueen40989

Return to Board index

Return to Murder at the Four Deuces TAME