Skip to content

Fabulous!

Feedback on The Santa Clause Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Fabulous!

Postby Fulgham » December 16th, 2007, 8:27 pm

The Santa Clause Murder received great praise from our guests. The Mystery added an interesting twist to our Christmas party last night. We needed both extra character packages. One person didn't want to have a character assigned, but wanted to attend. We issued a nametag with Innocent Bystander, but gave him the same package of money and notes that everyone else received, and encouraged him to participate if he desired. He did!

My husband planned on being an extra inspector, Assistant Inspector B. Fife, but had to step in for Will Lie. I made up a hostess character, Anne Howe, so that I could make announcements in a character without having to develop my role. I repeatedly asked to join the firm and to make it Lie, Cheat, Steal and Howe.

Only one extra murder was committed during the party. The person who found the Tax Law Book Murder Card did not realize it was a weapon card, so she did not understand the power she held in her hands. I might add a heading "weapon card" when we do our next party. And we WILL do another party.

I've had at least five requests to repeat a similar event next year. Any chance there will be more Christmas themes offered? Much easier since I'm already decorating for Christmas!

Many thanks for helping us have a Christmas party that will be the talk of the town for several days!
Fulgham

Postby 2coolbaby » December 18th, 2007, 11:58 am

I am happy to hear your party was a success!

So did the partners ever let you become a partner with them? I bet if you learned just the right secret about the right partner, you could have realized your dream :twisted:
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby Fulgham » December 18th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Well, I was quite busy mingling, so I wasn't as persistent as I should have been. It was a good joke though.

I am still getting phone calls begging for more. So I will definitely be a returning customer.

Dawn
Fulgham

Postby 2coolbaby » December 18th, 2007, 2:04 pm

I think labeling the Weapon Cards is a very good idea. I will add that to our To Do List.
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Santa Clause