Skip to content

Appropriate for a Church Staff Christmas Party

Feedback on The Santa Clause Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Appropriate for a Church Staff Christmas Party

Postby Heidit1 » December 3rd, 2018, 10:44 am

We thought this game would be a nice change for our Church Staff Christmas Party. I printed out the name tags and now I am a little worried. Is there content that would be inappropriate for this type of a party? Thanks!
Heidit1

Re: Appropriate for a Church Staff Christmas Party

Postby 2coolbaby » March 13th, 2019, 10:08 pm

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm not getting notifications for some reason. I'm hoping that you emailed customer service or texted us. To answer anyway, this game is suitable for SOME church groups. It really depends on how conservative the group is. On the game page, we give the rating as Tame with the following information about that rating: The murder does take place at the party. There are a few past affairs. There is a character who nips the bottle a little and one who practices Voodoo. These situations are handled in a humorous manner to keep things light & non-offensive. This game is NOT suitable for conservative individuals. But, we have had church groups do our Murder at the Four Deuces Mature. Even our most mature content, we try to handle in a non-offensive way. But, If that is an issue, you need to look at the Class of 57 or the Killer Reunion, which were written specifically for church groups.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Santa Clause