Skip to content

Fantastic!

I strive to provide excellent customer service. I enjoy hearing your comments and always welcome suggestions!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Fantastic!

Postby danitollemache » June 10th, 2007, 4:59 am

Hi there!

I haven't actually hosted the party yet, but I'd just like to say this is really truly amazing. I did quite a fair bit of shopping around, and I decided this was def the one for me. I was going to go for a cheaper one but I looked at the invitations they had and I thought - why pay so much when I can get THAT?!

Yours was by far the best. My sister is host for my 20th birthday (doing teen four deuces... roaring 20s go figure) and from what she's seen the only thing that's not so good is the amount of typos.

I love the flexibility and the detail. Very well done! I've had the invitations out one day and already half the people have put RSVP'd. I can't wait til my party and I will surely enter the competition so that I can play another game!

Thanks,
Dani
danitollemache

Postby 2coolbaby » June 11th, 2007, 11:01 am

I am so happy you chose a Dinner and a Murder Mystery Game for your party. I feel we are very competitive in price, but our games themselves stand out from the crowd. Add in all our extra extra services we include free and I think we provide exceptional 'bang for the buck'.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: Fantastic!

Postby danitollemache » July 3rd, 2009, 2:49 am

Hello again! A few years later, and I'm trying to find my game and I've lost it on an old dead laptop. I'm wondering if you would be so kind as to give me a new code so I can have my game again? I realise this may be a bit of an ask since I did lose it...

Pretty please?
Danielle
danitollemache

Re: Fantastic!

Postby 2coolbaby » July 7th, 2009, 2:38 pm

Email us off list about this. I will need either your Order ID, email address you bought the game with or full name you bought it with. I will then send you our new updated game (which has the typo's fixed)!
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Customer Service