Skip to content

Translations

I strive to provide excellent customer service. I enjoy hearing your comments and always welcome suggestions!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Translations

Postby mdelfaus » August 20th, 2009, 9:26 pm

I just bought one of your kits and am planning to use it with a Spanish native speaking group. Has anyone asked you for translations before? I will probably have to do it anyway, and can send it your way if you think you can share it with others.
-M
mdelfaus

Re: Translations

Postby 2coolbaby » August 27th, 2009, 7:20 pm

I would absolutely be interested. Can you email me off the forum. Just go to our contact page and you can send me a message and we can discuss this.

http://www.dinnerandamurder.com/store/h ... ode=update
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby markcooper » May 21st, 2020, 4:55 am

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. best CBD oil for sleep
markcooper

เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์

Postby asad98 » May 24th, 2020, 12:55 pm

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์
asad98

Postby markcooper » July 4th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. Ali Queen Raw Virgin Human Hair Products
markcooper

Postby markcooper » July 13th, 2020, 1:41 pm

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. smart carts
markcooper

Return to Board index

Return to Customer Service