Skip to content

The Champagne Murders

I strive to provide excellent customer service. I enjoy hearing your comments and always welcome suggestions!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

The Champagne Murders

Postby Gavincollison » November 5th, 2010, 4:31 pm

For my Wifes Birthday we hired a manor house in Ivybridge, Devon. It's called Filham house and we hosted a murder mystery night there. It was a perfect setting. The game was The Champagne Murders and was absolutely fantastic. The unique thing about this game is that half way through the murderer is informed who they are. They then have a chance to insert red herring's into the game to put people off the scent. It's set in 1967 and we had my wifes aunt and uncle over to cook and serve the food. It was fabulous. Thought I'd post some photo's.

Group.jpg
Group

Geofery and Trixy.jpg
Geofery Barbera Butler and Trixy Lix

Oliver and Tamara.jpg
Oliver Steed and Tamara Fara-Bucktooth

Charlie and Babs.jpg
Champagne Charlie Bunson and Babs Crayfish

Mary and terrance.jpg
Mary-Jane Faithless and Terrance Shrimp

Brian and Kitty.jpg
Brian Sewer and Kitty Killer

Martin X.jpg
Martin X
Gavincollison

Re: The Champagne Murders

Postby 2coolbaby » December 26th, 2010, 10:56 pm

With our murder mystery games, the murderer knows from the very beginning that they are the murderer. And yes, it does allow them to throw out red herrings. I have never understood the games that don't let you know. People always tend to get upset if they find out at the end that they were the murderer and spent the whole night trying to figure out who did it.

I hope you will try one of our games next. I think you will really appreciate the difference between ours and most others out there.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Customer Service