Skip to content

Emailed Feedback

I strive to provide excellent customer service. I enjoy hearing your comments and always welcome suggestions!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Emailed Feedback

Postby 2coolbaby » September 5th, 2006, 8:13 am

I am a civilian/Air Force wife working for the Air Force in the Pacific specifically Okinawa. I help run several fun events for our troops and families stationed here, Air Force, Marines, Navy and Army. This year I have bought and used almost all of your games. They have been a huge success and we hope to do more. In fact, in Febuary we hope to use the Death by Chocolate game as game for just the spouses who are dealing with a deployment. Something like this will help them get out and meet people that are in the same situation. So I just wanted to let you know that your games are doing a great service to our troops here. And wanted to encourage you in your writing. Thank you again and God bless! --Lorna E.
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby 2coolbaby » November 7th, 2007, 3:30 pm

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for everything. Our party was a smashing success! The Immortal Murders were well written and the customer service you offer is absolutely unequalled by any other company. I have hosted other murder mystery parties from other companies in the past, and until now I have never really enjoyed the experience. Everyone had a blast, and they are eagerly awaiting next year's party - they are demanding that I purchase another kit from you. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Kristin S.
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby 2coolbaby » March 12th, 2009, 12:39 pm

I just want to thank your company for making clean versions of these Murder Mystery games. I thank you also for designing them for larger groups. I attended one for Valentine's Day, following a weekend marriage seminar and it was fantastic. I want to do one for my church in the future and I love to have small groups at my home.

Last Mardi Gras I held a clean version murder party for my neice an nephew who had to move to VA with us following Katrina. She had lived all her life in New Orleans, they lost everything. She really appreciated the evening. Everyone always has great fun and talks about theses events for months.

Thanks again for your product.

Sincerely,
Karen
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby 2coolbaby » September 18th, 2010, 4:23 pm

LOVED the playful note to advise me about the shipping information…that kind of detail is most appreciated and makes me even more excited to receive “The Immortal Murders” boxed set! Great job! Thank you!

Suzie H.
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Customer Service