Skip to content

My Promise to your the Customer!

I strive to provide excellent customer service. I enjoy hearing your comments and always welcome suggestions!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

My Promise to your the Customer!

Postby 2coolbaby » November 24th, 2004, 3:21 pm

I occasionally have people ask me why my games cost more then some others available on the web. Well there are a couple of very good reasons for this. First and foremost I put a LOT more work into my games. They are bigger and better then most competitors. We include things in our games that others don't like the How to Play Brochure, Full size Authentic looking Evidence, Certificates, Game Money and other misc. items. Our plots are well thought out and integrated into the game. This insures that your party will run smoothly and naturally for you the host and your guests.

We don't just throw together a lame plot, sell it and feel like we are done. We provide free phone support for all aspects of your party. Many of my customers rely on my experience to help them plan their party right. I answer any and all questions they might have and provide suggestions that can improve their party. A sale to a customer isn't over until their party is over. Many of my customers know this first hand and that is why they come back to me when they start planning their next murder mystery party. They also know that they are getting a fun game that is going to be talked about for weeks afterward. Those selling the cheap games cannot honestly claim this and they do not provide the level of customer service I do.

On the biggest party nights of the year I am not out celebrating. I am at home to help my customers with any last minute emergencies that can pop up. Last New Years Eve I had 4 customers that ran into an emergency. They had purchased a larger game for 12-20 as 12 had confirmed, then at the last minute a couple backed out of each of these parties. I gave every one of these customers the 10 player game so their party would not turn out to be a disaster. They only had to print out the new secrets sheets to make their party work. How many of my competitors would have been available to these panic stricken customers by phone on New Years Eve and helped them pull off their party at the last minute... for free no less?

I get many customers that know absolutely nothing about computers. These customers can contact me and I walk them through downloading, opening and printing their games. You could say that I provide a mini crash course in computers! I have helped many newbie computer customers that were experiencing problems due to insidious spyware put out by unethical companies. I helped them find and get the programs that would clean up their computer. The list just goes on and on.

My promise to you the customer is that I am committed to you having a successful party and I will go the extra mile and beyond to insure this happens for you. My services do not end with the sale. The sale is just the beginning of my commitment to you.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
https://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Re: My Promise to your the Customer!

Postby gayfrancisco » July 29th, 2010, 11:58 am

Our Girl Scouts Death by Chocolate event made the front page of our local newspaper!
I have a pdf of Page 1 of The Paris Post-Intelligencer which features the Death by Chocolate murder mystery that I seem to be unable to e-mail to you. Is there another e-mail address I can successfully send it to? It's pretty awesome!
Thanks again!
Gay Francisco
gayfrancisco

Postby polmicuste65 » December 21st, 2020, 6:34 am

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. bunity
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 21st, 2020, 1:26 pm

Excellent to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Rightly, this article that I've been served for therefore long. I want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has the same topic together with your article. Thanks for the ton of valuable help, nice share. comprar administración de loterías
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 21st, 2020, 1:50 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality. trafficker digital
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 21st, 2020, 2:22 pm

Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. cuantos libros tiene la biblia
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 21st, 2020, 4:20 pm

This article was written by a real thinking writer. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back. Ver WWE En Vivo
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 22nd, 2020, 8:07 am

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. Coronas Funerarias Madrid
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 22nd, 2020, 12:24 pm

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! xbox game pass
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 22nd, 2020, 4:20 pm

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. [url="https://marqt.no/"]https://marqt.no/[/url]
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 23rd, 2020, 4:51 pm

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Samsung Firmware
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 23rd, 2020, 5:28 pm

Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. https://www.tikcreator.com
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 23rd, 2020, 5:46 pm

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! Long Island real estate agent
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 24th, 2020, 5:32 pm

That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. India manufacturing
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 24th, 2020, 6:34 pm

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Move out cleaning
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 30th, 2020, 7:33 am

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. sentence spinner
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 30th, 2020, 8:41 am

Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. mejores libros paulo coelho
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 30th, 2020, 2:23 pm

Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. https://safelyfesys.com/
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 30th, 2020, 3:56 pm

Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. Reverse Osmosis Chemicals
polmicuste65

Postby polmicuste65 » December 30th, 2020, 4:32 pm

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! Drum Heaters
polmicuste65

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Customer Service