Skip to content

Outstanding Customer Service LOOK NO FURTHER!

I strive to provide excellent customer service. I enjoy hearing your comments and always welcome suggestions!

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Outstanding Customer Service LOOK NO FURTHER!

Postby thawal » January 6th, 2007, 1:15 pm

I've never played another murder mystery game by another company and I am so glad that once I came to your website I stopped looking. I've already posted our review on the Four Deuces but what I didn't say (and should have) is thank you for all the extra help! A couple of days before the event someone had lost their booklet and you walked me through the online management and character assignment. It was a great help and definitely beyond the call of duty. After reading your customer service post, it all makes sense! These parties are like your children, individually made and nurtured to their fruition! Your reply time of like um 'immediately' is not seen anywhere else! Bravo to you Mary Lee!

I do have a suggestion on a murder mystery theme (one I haven't seen on your website and was inspired to suggest after watching Engineering an Empire on the History channel). How about a ancient roman or Greek theme? You could do a Caesar theme or a Greek gods theme (with Zeus, Hera, Venice etc...) I think that would be a big hit too! What you've created already is amazing! We're looking forward to acting them all out!

So to those people reading this who are trying to figure out if you should buy a game from someone else or Dinner and a Murder -- LOOK NO FURTHER! This is like an all inclusive resort with your own personal activities director (anyone ever watch Love Boat - Mary Lee is our Julie!!)
thawal

Postby 2coolbaby » January 6th, 2007, 1:34 pm

Thank you so much for the pat on the back. It really is nice to hear.

Your Greek game idea sounds wonderful too. How about a combo of Caesar & the Gods?? We have a long list we are working on, but that will definitely be added to it.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Game Idea

Postby thawal » January 6th, 2007, 3:12 pm

Ooohh a long list of up and coming games -- is there a list posted somewhere on this forum? can't wait! Yes - a combo would be perfect! Cheers to you!
thawal

Postby 2coolbaby » January 7th, 2007, 1:01 pm

Unfortunately I cannot post that list publicly. We have a competitor that completely ripped off everything about our games. As if that were not bad enough as soon as I posted I was working on something she would also steal that idea and rush the same theme out and put it on her site. Due to this theft of our ideas we no longer post them on the site. Fortunately for us you cannot steal talent. We have actually purchased her games and while she stole my format and most of my wording, she cannot steal the ability to actually write a good game.

I will email you off list with our upcoming games.
Mary Lee
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
2coolbaby
Site Admin

How Awful

Postby thawal » January 7th, 2007, 1:04 pm

I can't believe the depths of people's lack of morality today! You are absolutely correct -- they can't steal your talent - which I must say you have an abundance of! I now wish I had emailed you privately about the game idea! But even if that company does that story line as well I am certain it will come no where near yours!
thawal

Return to Board index

Return to Customer Service