Skip to content

Does anyone have book on developing writing skill?

We have collected and created some great ebooks, including our Big Holiday eBook.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Does anyone have book on developing writing skill?

Postby Hloes » August 13th, 2020, 12:21 am

Does anyone have any book on developing writing skills for students? I need help writing an example of memoir. I know it sounds strange and too difficult, but I need a little more information on how to write really cool and creative text about my life and at the same time not violate the rules of my assignment so that my professor doesn't lower my grades for this assignment.
Hloes

Re: Does anyone have book on developing writing skill?

Postby Qammie » August 13th, 2020, 5:10 am

The memoir is a really laborious and time consuming type of assigments. If you want to get clear text with complete thoughts, logical in its structure, without the fact that you rewrite from one topic to another, you need to write the outline of your memoir in chronological order and use an inductive way of presenting information. You might also be interested in learning more about how to write a memoir, so I can share this resource https://wr1ter.com/how-to-write-a-memoir with you. I'm sure you can find here simple explanations, effective tips and helpful guidelines for writing this text. I hope this article helps you find new ideas. I wish you luck with that!
Qammie

Re: Does anyone have book on developing writing skill?

Postby Hloes » August 16th, 2020, 3:55 pm

This article is really very simple and straightforward explanation. I found complete guide to writing my essay here. Thank you for helping me with this! I think that thanks to your help I will be able to cope with this task faster.
Hloes

Return to Board index

Return to Free Ebooks!