Skip to content

First timers!

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

First timers!

Postby ckelly16 » October 8th, 2007, 12:51 am

After months of looking for a great murder mystery to play we stumbled upon this site and OMG is all I can say! I was totally impressed with the way everything just came together and how easy it was to host.

The evening started out a little crazy because all of our guest with the exception of one, had never done a party like this before and they were all a little apprehensive at first. It amazed me how easily everyone fell into character and how the parts were easily adapted to most any kind of personality.

We had a blast playing this game and I added extras to go with the certificates...a giant paper hundred dollar bill for the wealthiest player, a gold star for the best performer and a trophy for best costume! We used some scene paper for the walls to create a dungeon like atmosphere and it totally put people in the mood to play! We also taped off the crime scene and had taped outlines of the dead bodies on the floor so it looked authentic. We had just as much fun decorating for this party as we did playing the game! There was more trickery and thievery in this game than the law allows and we had 3 additional murders (Aurthur - Guinevere paid the Prince to knock him off so they could be together, Queen Tatiana - Just because she had lots of money, and Isis) and the bodies were picked clean right down to the notepads with all of the information they had gathered. This books became a hot commodity in our game because forgetful people left them laying around :)

Overall I would recommend this game to anyone looking for fun and we can't wait to do 4 deuces in February!
ckelly16

pics

Postby ckelly16 » October 8th, 2007, 1:13 am

thought i would try to post the pics
Attachments
PA060084.JPG
From left to right Guinevere, Anubis, Christy, Queen Tatiana and Natasha...all waiting to karaoke!
PA060084.JPG (107.39 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
PA060043_01.JPG
the dungeon!
PA060043_01.JPG (104.14 KiB) Viewed 1914 times
PA060038.JPG
Character packs
PA060038.JPG (97.24 KiB) Viewed 1914 times
PA060041.JPG
body outlines
PA060041.JPG (85.83 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
ckelly16

Postby 2coolbaby » October 8th, 2007, 6:44 pm

You guys all look so cute! You will LOVE 4 Deuces, but I am partial to Immortal Murders since I just love traditional RPG stuff.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders