Skip to content

Immortal Murders II???

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Immortal Murders II???

Postby sharbair » March 21st, 2008, 11:32 am

Last night I hosted the Immortal Murder Mystery for my daughters 16th birthday. She and her friends had such a great time :D . I was truly uneasy about doing this for her milestone birthday party, but she really wanted to do it. I'm so glad we did. I have never even been to a murder mystery so needless to say, I was very worried about it working out. Your package had everything spelled out and the party just took off. I played host so my daughter could play and it gave me a chance to see all her friends really act out the characters. They all did a fantastic job. Most were heard saying that the want to do it again soon. The Immortal Murder Mystery had characters that they loved and we would love to have another night with them. Thank you so much for creating such a great product and helping to make my daughters 16th birthday one that she is sure to remember. Pictures coming soon.
sharbair

Postby 2coolbaby » March 25th, 2008, 1:56 pm

Thanks so much for sharing. We too love the Immortal Murders, but at the moment we have so many other games to get done before we can revisit these ones. For a second round, you should really consider Murder at the Four Deuces Tame. It is such a fantastic game. I have received so much fabulous feedback from teen groups that did it and loved it.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders