Skip to content

Immortals Party a total Blast!!!

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Immortals Party a total Blast!!!

Postby Cassandra39 » August 25th, 2008, 8:01 am

On Saturday, August 23,2008 I hosted the Immortals Murder it was a blast. Although, people that confirmed to be there either were late or didn't have the decency to call. I still had more than enough people to pull off this party. All the guests had a wonderful time. No one suspected the actual killer but 1 person at the total end. Bastet won best performer... with all her ranting and raving (too Crazy!!) Morganna won Wealthiest Player... People were careless and left money lying around and she just scooped it right up. Isis won best Costume. The Weapons search was crazy... I had stuff hidden in crazy places, it plain sight, (You said be creative and I was) but some of my items came up missing altogether. We had so much fun. I can't express enough how much fun we had. I would definitely host another party. Maybe the Santa Clause for Christmas. Mary Lee you provided me with such wonderful customer service. I would recommend your game to anyone looking for something unique and fun. My milestone birthday will be remembered by all who were in attendance.We were so into the game no one took any pictures (that makes me sad).But anyway, Kudos to Dinner and a Murder!!! I love love love you. Cassandra
Cassandra39

Re: Immortals Party a total Blast!!!

Postby 2coolbaby » August 25th, 2008, 10:53 am

I am happy to hear that everything went so well Cassandra! I know you worried and it is nice to know that you pulled it all off so well.

So many customers really do get surprised at how well their guests take to the scheming, stealing, wheeling and dealing. People really do take to it like fish to water :twisted:
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders