Skip to content

Immortal Murders Halloween 2009

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Immortal Murders Halloween 2009

Postby MURDER MYSTERY » November 5th, 2008, 2:09 am

We have done Murder mystery Dinners in the past, but this one was, by far, the most successful!! Our family had so much fun! We were all like kids running through the house looking for dead bodies to remove, pick pocketing and stealing valuables from eachother (even all the way down to shoes!:) ) We had a blast accusing and questioning eachother and taking the spells all too seriously! We especially enjoyed the creative way we were able to obtain murder weapons...i've never seen so many people fly out of thier seats so quickly as when I said "go!" :) As the host, I was really impressed with the organization and well thought out details of this game. The more I prepared, the more I got excited to put this event on! I knew that with all the possible twists and turns, my family was going to really get a kick out of the night.... and they did! I, especially, enjoyed the download version that allowed me to send out invites and Character backgrounds via e-mail. I had many compliments from my guests about my organization and the success of the night, not to mention how much fun they had...I had to turn the compliment around to you. I could not take credit for all of the imressive details of the night. I should also mention that as I posted pictures of our night on our blog I had many many comments on how much fun it looked and people wishing they had done the same thing for the Holiday. Thank you for a well written game, links to approriate sites for costume and recipe ideas and for providing a memorable Halloween for me and my family! We will be back next year. It has been requested that we make this a tradition. I bet we will be back even sooner...Christmas is just around the corner and I know our family parties could use a little spice this year! :)

Dinner (1).jpg
Dinner
Dinner (1).jpg (73.47 KiB) Viewed 1561 times

Immortals (1).jpg
Morganna, Guinevere, Prince Allendro, Cynthia and Nineve
Immortals (1).jpg (64.28 KiB) Viewed 1560 times

Immortals (2).jpg
Isis, Professor Jackson, Puck, Bastet and Anubis
Immortals (2).jpg (69.99 KiB) Viewed 1562 times

Suspecting (1).jpg
Suspecting
Suspecting (1).jpg (51.91 KiB) Viewed 1561 times

Murder!! (1).jpg
Murder!!
Murder!! (1).jpg (45.11 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
MURDER MYSTERY

Re: Immortal Murders Halloween 2009

Postby 2coolbaby » January 19th, 2009, 4:02 pm

Thanks so much for sharing your party experience with us. I love the costumes and your dining room was very nicely gothic... perfect.

On an off topic, if you posted a link to our website on your blog and send me the link to view it, you will receive a $5 off coupon to use toward your next purchase.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders