Skip to content

Immortal Murders - South Africa

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Immortal Murders - South Africa

Postby yovandi » November 6th, 2009, 1:27 am

How does one start to review the best night ever?

Well, i guess with the preperation to the murder and a dinner party... The moment I started to download the party kit I became extremely excited!!! The download barely finished and I started to read the instructions and browsing through various parts of the kit. Needless to say my excitement grew only bigger and bigger!

I decided that I will host the party and be a character as well and was very impressed that I could organise the whole event without having to know who the murderer was or knowing any detail other than what my character booklet said.

I drafted a guest list, sent out the invitations, got the rsvps and started to encourage my guests to go all out. And believe me they did!

On the day of our party everyone arrived early... :lol: First time ever that no guests were late! All my guests were very creative with their outfits and personalities. Everyone transformed into their character. It was absolutely amazing!

I couldn't believe how easy the game played. The events progressed without any troubles. The characters tried to backstab, lie, cheat, steal, murder, seduce, build friendships, you name it.. they did it. It was extroadinary to see all these people trying to reach their own goals and making sure that they stay alive and that their secrets are kept safe.

I am truly amazed at this beautifully murder and a dinner kit. I can't remember when last I (and all of my friends) had so much fun!

I would recommend this theme, game and site to everyone I know as it is definately worth the while!

Hope you enjoy our pictures :D
Attachments
phpdHJbQXAM.jpg
phpdHJbQXAM.jpg (19.3 KiB) Viewed 1594 times
phpeuCfvAAM.jpg
phpeuCfvAAM.jpg (14.13 KiB) Viewed 1593 times
phppWrsC5AM.jpg
phppWrsC5AM.jpg (19.41 KiB) Viewed 1593 times
phpzS005LAM.jpg
phpzS005LAM.jpg (14.33 KiB) Viewed 1591 times
phpvx9HjmAM.jpg
phpvx9HjmAM.jpg (17.11 KiB) Viewed 1595 times
yovandi

Re: Immortal Murders - South Africa

Postby 2coolbaby » November 10th, 2009, 1:18 am

I just love the photos. Your guests look like they are a lot of fun.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby yovandi » November 10th, 2009, 2:23 pm

Aaaw, thank you so much.
They were loads of fun, everyone had a blast! Can't wait to host a new party... :D
yovandi

Postby Trevis » December 30th, 2014, 2:43 am

Well, i guess with the preperation to the murder and a dinner party... The moment I started to download the party kit I became extremely excited!!! The download barely finished and I started to read the instructions and browsing through various parts of the kit. Needless to say my excitement grew only bigger and bigger!
Trevis

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders