Skip to content

Emailed Feedback

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Emailed Feedback

Postby 2coolbaby » April 27th, 2006, 11:53 am

This topic contains feedback or comments that were emailed to me. If I feel an explanation may help you the viewer I will post it in red here.

Enjoy! Mary Lee
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Night was a blast

Postby 2coolbaby » April 27th, 2006, 11:54 am

Hey there,

I just wanted to drop you a line and thank you for the great work on the immortal murders. I ended up having 21 guests attending and was worried it would take a bit to get into it. Everyone fell into their characters brilliantly and the night was a blast. The weapons and spell cards were a great addition. There was a lot of murder during the night. I finaly ended it at the 5 1/2 hour mark and people were not ready to stop. Everyones been talking about it non stop ever since.

Thanks again CAM:
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby 2coolbaby » August 8th, 2006, 10:40 am

This post was from a hostess who has hosted several murder mystery parties, but they had all been scripted games. This was her first foray into the interactive mingle murder mystery party

Hi Mary Lee!

The party was a success! It was so much fun ... we all enjoyed the open
nature of it -- no sitting around a table reading scripts :) We had a few
people that were uncertain about roleplaying, but, the ones that weren't
-- they were so much fun! In particular our Puck and Christy. What fun
characters :) My friends that were playing them just did such a brilliant
job. Everyone was brilliant. It really was a great night :)

I do believe we'll be having another of these in the future :) I think we
all just need some time to recuuperate haha

Thank you (again) for all your help. It was much appreciated :)

K.
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Looking forward to another game in Feb.

Postby 2coolbaby » October 30th, 2007, 4:32 pm

Dear Mary Lee!

Thank you for all your support on Saturday. The party was a smashing success. Everyone loved it....allthough I think everyone got far more involved in using the murder cards than actually figuring out the original murder....I think they found those even more fun than the other. I definetly hope to see another one like that in the future. I really hope that there will be a really really good couple one for Valentines!!! Looking forward to what you all come up with! Once again, thank you and look foward to another game in Feb.

LaVon
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Postby 2coolbaby » November 7th, 2007, 3:13 pm

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for everything. Our party was a smashing success! The Immortal Murders were well written and the customer service you offer is absolutely unequalled by any other company. I have hosted other murder mystery parties from other companies in the past, and until now I have never really enjoyed the experience. Everyone had a blast, and they are eagerly awaiting next year's party - they are demanding that I purchase another kit from you. :) Is there any chance that you are planning a sequel to "The Immortal Murders?" Most of my guests said that their favorite thing about the party was the characters they got to play....they would really like a chance to play them again.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Kristin S.
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders