Skip to content

Epic Birthday Party!

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Epic Birthday Party!

Postby midnightdreame » December 5th, 2010, 10:18 am

I was looking for a good party to celebrate my fifteenth birthday. I always wanted to do a Murder Mystery game, and when I stumbled across this fantasy themed one, I couldn't resist. Some of the casting was perfect (Christy, Puck, Arthur, Natasha, Bastet) and others I took a gamble on, but they ended up perfoming well anyways (Merlin, Jason, Guinvere, Tatiana) Everyone was really excited in advance.
When the day finally came, Prince Allendro, Merlin, and Seth showed up without costumes! (gasp!) Luckily, we had spare wizarding robes for Merlin, Prince Allendro borrowed an amazing purple leopard print jacket, and Seth wore the dog collar. Gregori (Gregoria--played by my sister.) and Kieran died as planned. Afterwards, everyone was caught up in their own character's drama. I was Nineve and was succesful at hiding my relationship with Jason, until some little ghost (Gregori) told on me to my mother, Tatiana. Spells were cast frequently, especially by Puck. A notable one was the Elvis spell, which was cast on Anubis as he was giving a speech to get people to vote for him as Were Clan leader.
In the end, most people forgot about the murder and it was a giant Cosplay. It was somewhat confusing, but very very fun.
Attachments
bdayparty 063 - Copy.JPG
Gregori(a) and Kieran
bdayparty 058 - Copy.JPG
Seth and Anubis running for Were leader. The Inqusitor was the Dark Horse in the race.
logan - Copy.jpg
Arthur: winner of Best Performer, Wealthiest Player and tied for Best Costume
bdayparty 021 - Copy.JPG
Cynthia and Natasha
bdayparty007 - Copy.jpg
Merlin, Nineve (me!) and Jason
ha.jpg
Allendro with Natasha and Cynthia
turned to stone.jpg
Anubis gets turned to stone
midnightdreame

Re: Epic Birthday Party!

Postby 2coolbaby » December 26th, 2010, 10:51 pm

It looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks so much for sharing both the experience and the pictures. We are doing this one again next Halloween. It is SUCH a fun game. Those spell cards are a hoot. I am laughing just imagining Anubis giving his speech while fulfilling the requirements of the Elvis spell card!
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders