Skip to content

Murder Most Truimphant

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Murder Most Truimphant

Postby Hendel » October 29th, 2006, 10:12 pm

Our event went off perfectly - the mods I mentioned in my post a while back (especially the rock-scissors-paper spell deflection between our two large groups of characters, some extra spells mostly aimed at tweaking the sensibilities of each character class, and casting the kids as mischievous goblins) were very popular. Having a couple of professional face-painters on hand for the first couple of hours worked out great, too. I'll be getting the bulk of our photos online later this week, but one of our guests already posted a few of hers at the link below. Thanks, Mary! I've now run two of your games (Immortal Murders and Santa Clause), and there was absolutely no comparison between them and the booklet-based murder mystery that was our first experience. Yours are great, and they only get better as they get bigger. We had fifty guests (plus goblins) this weekend, and are already thinking about Immortal II for our next anniversary. There *is* going to be an Immortal II, isn't there? Or do I remember hearing something about a pirate-themed game? :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pafuts/set ... 4348648340
Hendel

Postby AlphaSquirell » October 30th, 2006, 6:39 am

The next one you run should be the Four Deuces. It is definitely the best one she has, and already has a sequel! (which is even more fun if you run the sequel with the same characters from the first!)
~Self-Proclaimed Veteran of the DinnerAndAMurder Murder Mysteries~

(working on #5)
AlphaSquirell
Murder Mystery Expert
Murder Mystery Expert

Immortals' Ball Photos

Postby Hendel » October 30th, 2006, 11:24 pm

Got the photos from our event uploaded to a Flickr group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/60739528@N00
Hendel

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders