Skip to content

Hosted Immortal Murders - IT WAS EPIC!!!

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Hosted Immortal Murders - IT WAS EPIC!!!

Postby flipnscot » October 13th, 2013, 5:12 pm

Hosted Immortal Murders last night and it was EPIC!!!! If you are nervous about hosting one because you have never been to one or never hosted one, then you came to the right place. Dinner and a Murder sets you up to set the game in motion, watch it come to life and thoroughly enjoy it. Watch everything begin to unfold as your guests get fully immersed in their character and watch the scheming, conspiring, plotting, bribery, blackmailing, backstabbing begin. I saw people talking in corners. I laughed hysterically at the spells. Dinner and a Murder will set you up to be completely successful with an OUTSTANDING party and all you have to do, is read your guide and follow directions! My guests had a blast! They couldn't get enough of the game. They stayed in character all night and focused conversation solely on the game. I had 18 guests and they were ALL fully involved! Since the guests were in fabulous costumes, I didn't want anyone to be murdered too soon and be assigned another character, so that they could enjoy their character and outfit long enough, so I waited a while before the murder cards. At that time, if someone was murdered, they had a blast with it and then immersed themselves into the new character! I had some guests tell me that they were so glad they came because they had been to other murder mystery dinners that were so incredibly boring from being bound to scripts that they said and I quote, "I wanted to leave early", I wanted to stab myself in the eye with a fork", "it was so boring it would put a glass eye to sleep" but they all said this game was AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, AWESOME, etc! Hats off to the people who created this. I don't know how they could come up with this because you don't get this quality of twists in a movie. During the reveal and while we also revealed our secrets, everyone just stood back in amazement at how things were so woven together! If you are nervous about hosting one, you should be nervous, if you use anyone other than Dinner and a Murder. If you use Dinner and a Murder, you have nothing to worry about. Just follow the directions to the letter and the game will take shape and move along on its own, successfully!!
flipnscot

Re: Hosted Immortal Murders - IT WAS EPIC!!!

Postby 2coolbaby » August 4th, 2014, 9:32 pm

I thought I had read this review, but obviously not. I swear I would think this was a review written by a member of my company, but it's NOT for anyone reading. My company is family run and we all very much appreciated your glowing review!

I so agree with your guests too. So many murder mystery companies just ruin it for us few good ones. There is SUCH a difference between a really well integrated and interactive game and those others. You know the ones. If they tell you it takes place over dinner and you read clues, forget about it. Boring! The start of our game is usually over dinner, but you will never read a clue or do anything in rounds. Our parties run just like a real party. You talk to who you want, when you want, about what you want. Thank you for pointing that our so well in your review though.

I LOVE Immotal Murders, but you have got to try Murder at the Four Deuces next. It's the best game ever. Anyway, again, I know I am late telling you this, but thank you so, so much for the awesome review. I am the owner and writer btw, :D
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to The Immortal Murders