Skip to content

Immortal Murders New Year party

Feedback on Immortal Murders Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Immortal Murders New Year party

Postby popifun » January 7th, 2014, 5:42 am

phputtJeZAM.jpg
the whole team!
phputtJeZAM.jpg (27.03 KiB) Viewed 1279 times
I have successfully gone through another murder mystery party that all the guests loved!! :D

We were 16 players and all had allies and enemies! All the murder weapons were used and I'm sure if we had more weapon cards everybody would be killed in the end! :lol:

Some tips on some ideas i did for the party. Background music was playing from medieval times. I decorated the place with candles, swords etc. I had a table only for finger food and a table for punches and drinks. I have created outside an archery game! We had a can as an aim and guests could bet. i bet you 50 game money for example that I can hit that can. If they did, they earned 50 if they lost, they lost 50! :) Guests became addicted on winning more money! they bet, bribed or stole other character's money!

- A word of advise give out the character booklets a week early so guests have time to read them.
- For the host: don't do everything on the last day, either have other people help you or do the previous day as much as you can so as you're not tired for the game.
- Specify to all guests that the hosts do not know the murderer!

All in all we had a great time! guests who did not play a murder mystery game before took some quite used to but after the 1st murder all characters got obsessed! :wink:

I can't wait for another mystery party!!
Attachments
phprx8cw7AM.jpg
Kieran and Natasha
phprx8cw7AM.jpg (25.09 KiB) Viewed 1279 times
phpfaGikrAM.jpg
One of the many murders of the night!
phpfaGikrAM.jpg (24.37 KiB) Viewed 1279 times
phpbaG3TyAM.jpg
Arthur!
phpbaG3TyAM.jpg (18.74 KiB) Viewed 1279 times
phpMuCjVpAM.jpg
Archery!