Skip to content

What a great Party

Feedback on Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

What a great Party

Postby allison fritchman » July 14th, 2007, 1:22 pm

My Moms Night Out was a HIT because of the Death by Chocolate Murder Mystery Party. I had 14 women come over who were greeted by Justine and given Mardi Gras beads. Then, everyone got some WINE! We got familiar with our characters through a pass the banana to the character that your character is friends with. Everyone laughed at the banana!

We pampered our ourselves with the chocolate scrub and the almost so good to eat facial mask. We converted the two treatments to hand treatments for ease and everyone performed hand massages as the masks were applied.

The party ran so smoothly. We also changes the hunt to an icebreaker game because of numbers and a small house. The icebreaker was like a musical chairs and who ever got back to their chair through questions they got to pick out of a pitcher of tickets. It work well and people were races back to their seats.

We also has Elise be a intimate relations therapist who gave Chastity some great advise from the Passion Party stand point. At the end of the party people were able to shop at her table of goodies.

Oh, talking about goodies we had enough chocolate for Hershey Park. Wow and we made up carry out bags for the end of the night. I also made a spa music cd to take home and an instructional booklet and how to give a good massage. I have attached our pictures of the night and wow we were all laughing. Thank you for a splendid time.

Your New Murder Mystery Fan,

Allison F. from PA
Attachments
MOMS6.jpg
MOMS6.jpg (39.5 KiB) Viewed 2463 times
MOMS8.jpg
Chatting.
MOMS8.jpg (48.61 KiB) Viewed 2464 times
MOMS7.jpg
What Do you Know?
MOMS7.jpg (51.1 KiB) Viewed 2463 times
MOMS5.jpg
Chastity
MOMS5.jpg (47.39 KiB) Viewed 2462 times
MOMS4.jpg
Justine Giving Instructions on the Applications!
MOMS4.jpg (47.32 KiB) Viewed 2459 times
MOMS3.jpg
Chocolate Masks
MOMS3.jpg (50.94 KiB) Viewed 2459 times
MOMS1.jpg
A death
MOMS1.jpg (48.98 KiB) Viewed 2458 times
allison fritchman

Postby 2coolbaby » July 14th, 2007, 9:08 pm

Great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing. It looked like a very happy get together.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Death By Chocolate