Skip to content

Bachelorette Parties

Feedback on Death By Chocolate Murder Mystery Parties.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Bachelorette Parties

Postby 2coolbaby » March 24th, 2006, 12:55 pm

Mary Lee,

Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you put into Death by Chocolate. My girls loved it and had a great time. I had bought several varieties of chocolate candies to put out and baked about a dozen different chocolate treats including black forest cherry cheesecake, triple chocolate brownies, chocolate fudge swirled triangles, cranberry and chocolate squares, and rocky road chocolate bars. We also bought a chocolate fondue fountain just for this event. What a treat! It ended up being a social circle for the girls, dipping strawberries and pound cake in the fountain while scheming. It even proved to be the detriment for one player. The girl playing Angelica asked if we had anymore strawberries and I told her there was another bowl in the refrigerator in the pantry. She offered to go get it for me. As she walked away, her best friend offered to help. Five seconds later, the best friend comes out of the pantry with the strawberries and tells me that she just killed Angelica.

The prize for the wealthiest player went to Kimberly who came up with an ingenious plan to extort money. She would go up to a girl and tell her she knew her secret and needed $200 to keep quiet. She didn't really know anything but everyone was afraid so they paid the fee.

I know this one will be very popular with our bachelorette parties. I already have a couple of girls planning a bachelorette party for the Fall with this game. Thanks again for everything you did to get this out early for me. I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Ken Toney
--
The Ponderosa Lodge B&B
http://www.theponderosalodge.com
(877) 246-9972
(304) 438-7113
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Death By Chocolate