Skip to content

Only one has played Four Duces 1....

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Only one has played Four Duces 1....

Postby conradk » October 22nd, 2007, 1:27 pm

I'm trying to throw Murder at the Four Duces 2 with a large group of my college friends. A few years ago I did the first Murder at the Four Duces, and had a blast. Now there's a sequel, and I'm wondering if I'll be at an unfair advantage being the only one who played the first one. Will I know secrets from last time (the little I remember) that I otherwise wouldn't? Any advice on how to handle this potential problem?
conradk

Postby 2coolbaby » October 22nd, 2007, 3:15 pm

Are you really sure you want to do the second one, when no one else but you has played the first? The second one is best played with a group that have all or at least mostly all done the previous one. People are usually asssigned to their same previous characters. You miss so much without having done the first.

If you are the only one to have played the first, you should consider playing it again and just give yourself a different character. If you do remember something that is not in your characters information, then do not use it in the game environment. That would be my suggestion, but if you are set on 2 then play it. It just won't have the depth and background for everyone's characters.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?