Skip to content

Suggestion about extra characters

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Suggestion about extra characters

Postby garriola » October 23rd, 2007, 12:24 am

My party will be this saturday. Tonight (Monday night) two of my guests informed me they can't make it. My original count for guests came to 31. So I bought the game plus 2 extra character packets. I read somewhere that it is best to assign your extra characters in the order of the list if possible. The two guests that cannot make it were assigned characters from extra packet #1. I thought maybe I can take the one person assigned from packet two and let that person take the character from packet 1. But at the same time, most people already have their costumes and i would hate for anyone to have to change anything at this point so close to the day of.

I know no extra characters are necessary, but will it be weird to have the two Siren characters out of play?

Thanks in advance.
garriola

Postby 2coolbaby » October 23rd, 2007, 2:33 pm

Extra characters do not have to be assigned in the order listed. Just drop the 2 that cannot show up. The only time you would have to worry about doing a switchero of your guests and their characters, is if a required character called in no show.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?