Skip to content

Computer Crashed - Lost Games

Find solutions to any problems you might encounter.

Moderator: AlphaSquirell

Computer Crashed - Lost Games

Postby FireAndIce » October 9th, 2008, 10:26 pm

I have purchased both The Immortal Murders (in Aug. 2006) and The Santa Clause (in late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2007) with all extra character packets (electronic - not box sets). My computer crashed and I lost both games completely. We are hosting the Immortal Murders this weekend, so I have no time to fix my computer and no idea if either game will be able to be recovered. (It majorly crashed. *sigh*) Anyway I sent you a PM with specific order info for The Immortal Murders, including the original order #. Can you please send me at least The Immortal Murders before this Saturday? I know it's late notice, but I was not expecting the computer to crash and I need to finish getting everything together for Saturday's party.

Thanks,
Jacki

PS: I included my cell phone in the PM after my name. I'll be at work tomorrow during the day, but if you need to reach me - please call my cell. Thanks so much.
FireAndIce

Re: Computer Crashed - Lost Games

Postby 2coolbaby » October 12th, 2008, 11:56 pm

You really should have emailed us. The forum is checked a few times a week, email is checked daily! I hope everything went well for your party.
Mary Lee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dinner and a Murder Mystery Games
For murder, intrigue, extortion & back stabbing with no scripts to read!
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2coolbaby
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Have a Problem?